Step 1) Confirm you’re filing a new issue
Search existing tickets to confirm your issue isn’t already filed by someone else–if it is, show your support with a ‘
+1' comment or join the discussion on the existing issue.
Step 2) Confirm your issue does not involve security
If your issue involves security, please see our Responsible Disclosure Policy.
Step 3) File a new issue
If your issue is new, please create a new issue in following format (as the first post):
- Summary: Issue in one concise sentence
- Steps to reproduce: How can we reproduce the issue (what version are you using?)
- Expected behavior: Describe your issue in detail
- Observed behavior: What did you see happen?
- Please include relevant error messages and/or screenshots
- Possible fixes: If you can, link to the line of code that might be responsible for the problem